All of our training courses and programmes are fully flexible to suit your requirements, whether you are an employer, teacher, tutor, school leader, support worker, student or job seeker.
OCNWMR is our preferred awarding body due to the wide range of qualifications available, perfectly fitting the needs of schools, charities, pupil referral units and other organisations.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and found Sarah’s skills to be exceptional and innovative.
Sarah’s knowledge is vast and she is always happy to go above and beyond to ensure that her learners succeed. With a group of varied learners, Sarah was able to work and adapt to ensure not only everyone completed the course but to an excellent standard. Her personal and flexible approach meant the most disengaged learners became motivated.
I got so much out of the course that I continually think back and use the resources that have been given in all aspects of my career.
- Preparing for your Microteach Posted on 24th November 2018 at 17:29
- Is AET for me? Posted on 23rd October 2018 at 16:08
- How Assessor Qualifications Have Changed and What This Means If You Want To Assess Posted on 27th August 2018 at 20:36
- Ben's review and a competition! Posted on 19th August 2018 at 21:00
- Rocking Worcester... Posted on 15th August 2018 at 19:06
- We're Writing A Book... Posted on 5th August 2018 at 20:23
- If I Can Do It, So Can You Posted on 20th July 2018 at 19:06
- Five things that are annoying to see on a CV Posted on 25th June 2018 at 10:10
- Laurel v Yanny: what do you hear? Posted on 26th May 2018 at 19:13
- Unfixing ideas about education and training Posted on 7th May 2018 at 17:08