All of our training programmes are flexible to suit your requirements
Open College Network (West Midlands) is our preferred awarding body due to the wide range of qualifications available, perfectly fitting the needs of individuals and businesses.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and found Sarah’s skills to be exceptional and innovative.
Sarah’s knowledge is vast and she is always happy to go above and beyond to ensure that her learners succeed. With a group of varied learners, Sarah was able to work and adapt to ensure not only everyone completed the course but to an excellent standard. Her personal and flexible approach meant the most disengaged learners became motivated.
I got so much out of the course that I continually think back and use the resources that have been given in all aspects of my career.”
- So you want to set up a training centre... Posted on 24th August 2019 at 10:05
- Preparing for your Microteach Posted on 24th November 2018 at 17:29
- Is AET for me? Posted on 23rd October 2018 at 16:08
- How Assessor Qualifications Have Changed and What This Means If You Want To Assess Posted on 27th August 2018 at 20:36
- Ben's review and a competition! Posted on 19th August 2018 at 21:00
- Rocking Worcester... Posted on 15th August 2018 at 19:06
- We're Writing A Book... Posted on 5th August 2018 at 20:23